Home Insurance

Your income producing properties are the largest part of your investment portfolio. If you have any damage, you need a Pennsylvania insurance agent that will find the best company to fit your needs and settle your claims quickly. I will help you find the right fit for your needs with providing quality service and affordable pricing.

Policies will differ on the location, the valuables in the home and which coverages you choose. A comprehensive plan will cover you financially if you have a loss due to fire, theft or other events, in addition to the event if someone is injured on your property whether its a long term annual tenat or a short-term vacation tenant like VRBO or Air BnB.

I can tailor a specific package to your needs and risks. I have access to many top rated companies to find you the best fit at a fair price. I can quickly compare rates to ensure you don't have any gaps in coverage down the road.

Landlord, Specialty Dwelling owners insurance policy coverages

  • Property Coverage - to pay for repairs to your home, garage or other buildings that are damaged.
  • Personal Property - if you have a loss of valuables in your property.
  • Liability - this will cover if there is a claim when someone is injured or their property is damaged.
  • Medical Expenses - this would be medical coverage for someone that is injured, other than a resident, on your property.
  • Loss of Rent / Expenses - if you have a substantial loss, you may need rental reimbusement.

There may also be other coverages that you many want to consider in addition to your basic  policy. These may include personal umbrella, automobile, flood, earthquake or jewelry insurance. Our agents at Sylvia Celeste Deaderick, Construction Risk Insurance Specialist can help you understand your other risks and help you evaluate whether you may need additional coverages in your Pennsylvania home insurance plan.

Here are some additional lines of insurance that we service:

  • 1-4 Family Homes
  • High Value Homes
  • Mortgage
  • Rental Dwelling
  • Secondary Residences
  • Vacation Homes
  • Windstorm

So, contact me today at (412) 345-3093 to find out more about home insurance in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania including the Allegheny, Beaver, Butler, Washington, and Westmoreland areas.